Sign up for the Eureka Innovation Capability-Building Workshop
January 15-16 | 2020
April 14-15 | 2020
Certified Innovation Professional
Innovation is a key driver of strategic business growth and enabler to avoid business disruption. Having a systematic and disciplined approach to find new opportunities to help define where to play and how to win in the future is critical for you and your business.
Through this workshop, you will gain tools and develop skills to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, work with diverse individuals and teams, source insights and ideas across and beyond the organization, understand the importance of trends, human needs, business models and barriers to entry, link innovation strategy to business strategy and develop a pipeline of powerful concepts to drive growth.
This Course is For You if You Are
- Seeking systematic approaches and tools for driving innovation in your organization
- Building individual and team capability to make innovation real in your firm
- Developing a preliminary innovation strategy for your organization or business unit
- Wanting to complement their functional skills with structured to tools to innovate their function
Objectives and Outcomes
The Eureka (GIMI Level 1) Workshop helps individuals and teams drive strategic growth. The objective/outcome of the proven methodology will be clarity around
- Why do you need to innovate? Your Case-for-Change
- Where and When to Innovate? Your New Growth Area and Innovation Pipeline
- How to Innovate? Action Plan for Monday Morning
Participants will specifically learn to
- Build alignment between idea generators and leadership ambition and strategy
- See beyond the present through trends to imagine the future
- Look for insights up-and-down your value chain, from competitors/substitutes/adjacencies, and the past/future
- Identify opportunity areas that are blue oceans for your company and red seas for competitor
- Generate a pipeline of concepts and not a "silver bullet"
- Develop a robust and actionable concept and not an idea fragment
- Build an action plan to get started on Monday morning
- Two fun and interactive days
- Hands-on knowledge transfer through lectures (20%) and exercises (80%)
- Lectures brought to life with real examples and case studies
- Exercises focused on a real project designed to maximize learning through individual, pair and group activities
By taking this course, you will be GIMI Level 1 Certified
Get Level 1 certified by the Global Innovation Management Institute
At the end of the workshop, you will have tools and skills to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, work with diverse individuals and teams, source insights and ideas across and beyond the organization, understand the importance of trends, human needs, business models and barriers to entry, link innovation strategy to business strategy and develop a pipeline of powerful concepts to drive growth.
Next , become a Certified Innovation Professional by doing Level 2
Do a real project using the methodology and submit the results to GIMI
Global Innovation Management Institute is a global leader for innovation certification for professionals and leaders
Global Innovation Management Institute
- The global nonprofit standard certification board for innovation and innovation management.
- Was founded by a group of chief innovation officers, innovation executives, academics and consultants from around the world.
- Mission is to make innovation a professional business discipline
- Is the global leader in setting innovation management standards and certification program for individuals companies and governments
Trained professionals that work at:
Phone: (617) 982-4822
110 Cambridge Street Cambridge, MA, USA 02141
Training provided in partnership with: