- Full cycle bookkeeping including Accounts Receivable/Payable, Payroll, GL posting, Journal entries
- Experienced in:
- Payroll processing and Government filing for Payroll (T4, T4A, T5, Payroll Summaries), ROE, WSIB
- GST/HST Return, Corporate remittance.
- CRA Communications for the client.
- Trained extensively in tax procedures to prepare tax return and tax filing.
- Worked at Intuit, maker of Profile tax software as Technical Support.
- Volunteer in helping all at community level in related to tax preparation
- Have developed and implemented financial systems General Ledger, Payroll Inventory and Sales Accounting ERP systems), CRM Solutions
- Experienced in implementing financial systems like Payroll, General Ledger, Sales, Inventory, AP/AR
- Business Process Design, Workflow Automation, minimize data entry, enhancement adding value to the business
- Year round service
- All prior years tax returns and tax filing
- Personal, self employed, Corporate Canadian income tax returns
- GST/HST returns
- Payroll, T4, Remittance, ROE, WSIB.
- Assistance with tax adjustments and CRA inquiries
- Accounting and financial record keeping Applications ( Quick books, Sage, Wave accounting, and more)
- In home or remote office service at times convenient to you in Canada
- Setting up of Accounting systems, ERP, CRM for small and medium business.
- Training of Quick-books
- Training of Cloud based Wave accounting solutions
- Remote cloud access solution converting your desktop quick-books or your application accessible via web from any where.
- POS solution for restaurants and other business
- Business consulting:
- Business Registration
- Business Planning
- More please ask what I can do for your business
Education and Certifications
- Certified Quick Books On-line Pro Adviser
- Certified Quick Books Pro Adviser (desktop)
- Sage One Certified Adviser.
- Wave Pro specialist for small business accounting solutions for cloud based accounting
- Certificate Income Tax
- Experienced Systems Analyst (20+ years)
- Business Analysis Certificate, University of Alberta.
- MS.c (Computer Sc)