Let's Build Something!
If your organization is looking for project assistance or an outside perspective on a technology challenge, I welcome the opportunity to help. My experience includes fifteen years of progressively responsible IT department and project management roles designing, building, and deploying solutions with cross-functional teams to improve organizational impact. Please reach out via email at info[@]it4npos.org.
- IT infrastructure planning and oversight for facility start-ups, relocations, and closures. My experience includes work on 30 healthcare locations, nine affordable housing buildings, and 20 social service offices.
- Information systems implementations. I have worked on implementations and migrations for Accounting, Client Information Systems, Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management/Donor Management, Expense Management, Property Management, Medical/Dental Systems and more.
- Adapting organization standard technology to diverse business needs; providing IT leadership on service program launches from telehealth to employment services.
- Completing IT projects involving complex facility co-locations, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Developing project budgets and managing procurement to comply with complex regulations meeting federal, state, city, and private funder requirements.
- Practical experience in security assessments, application of security controls, policy and procedure development, end user training, and regulatory requirement compliance.
- Designing requirements and operating standards for network connected devices including audio-visual, access control, surveillance, medical devices, and building automation systems.