- 4th Grade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (218) 864-5215
Classroom Management Plan
Objective - To create a safe and positive learning environment where students will learn material presented and to become responsible young adults.
1. Be Polite to everyone.
2. Follow directions the first time they are given.
3. Have all assignments finished and in satisfactory condition when they are due.
4. During teacher instruction time all students need to be in their seats and listening to whoever is presenting the material.
5. Keep our school and classroom looking neat and clean. Respect all the hard work that is put into keeping our school in great condition.
6. Have an open mind about learning. Be willing to take instruction from whoever is teaching.
1. Verbal warning
2. Missing playtime
3. Parents notified and referral to office
4. Parents notified by phone and one hour detention
5. Administrative decision
9:00-9:15 Morning Meeting
9:15-9:37 English (homeroom)
9:40-10:00 Music (M,W,Fri)
10:00-11:10 Reading/Spelling (homeroom)
12:05-12:15 Prep work for afternoon (homeroom)
12:30-1:40 Reading/Spelling (Wallevands Class)
1:40-2:12 Social/Science (homeroom)
2:45-3:00 Study Time/AR