About IS 230Q
The Mission of Intermediate School 230 is...
to promote a spirit of lifelong learning in our students, challenging them to be problem solvers, critical thinkers and citizens who contribute to their community and the global society.
The Vision of Intermediate School 230 is ...
- to promote intellectual curiosity and creative thinking, challenging students to reach their full potential.
- to empower and equip all members of the school community for success in an atmosphere of support and respect.
- to facilitate open communication between parents, students, and teachers, encouraging a sense of teamwork and cooperation.
- to hold students accountable for their learning and their actions.
- to involve parents through training and engagement.