Summer internship positions now open! Write to us!
The overarching goal of our research is to employ the current state-of-the-art understanding of the pathophysiology of neurological disorders to build tools to improve the prognostic outcome of patients. Exogenous and endogenous neuromodulation techniques along with smart neuro-imaging approaches hold an important role in improving rehabilitation strategies. Intra-operative neuromonitoring (IONM) is another aspect we explore, addressing the need for improved data-driven surgical targeting procedures that can help neurosurgeons plan and perform surgeries with greater precision and reduced surgical complications.
Neuro - monitoring & modulation
- Neuroimaging of disorders
- Smart assistive algorithms for clinical practitioners
- Neurofeedback & transcranial electrical stimulation
Analytics & devices
- Analytics on biosignals for key clinical & health insights
- Early biomarkers for disorders using ubiquitous monitoring devices
- Medical device development
From Science to Tech
- Guiding healthcare startups through clinical validation processes
- Diagnostic and rehabilitation devices
Stroke rehabilitation assessment framework
- Improve outcomes and reduce attrition
- Continuous monitoring of patients during tehrapy
- Understanding other aspects of stroke recovery including sensory processes
Prognostication of DoC patients
- Assessment and prognostication of patients with disorders of consciousness (DoC)
- Sensorimotor & cognitive paradigms
- Multimodal assessment platform
Indigenous neurosurgical assistance platform for safer surgeries
- Develop indigenous neurosurgical assistance platform for safer surgeries
- Automated alarm systems for surgeons
We're are constantly looking for motivated, passionate and skilled minds to address the grand healthcare challenges and improve our understanding neurological and psychiatric disorders using innovative approaches. Write to us, use the application form below.
Lab is now open for internship positions! IIT-H students from other disciplines can apply as well. Write to us.