Pursuing Ph.D. @Laboratory for Computational Social Systems, IIITD
Concept Map of a Book
We developed an automated system that constructs a concept map of a given book as a network, using its PDF. The map shows the relationship between concepts throughout the book, with links connecting concepts in related chapters and sections. The resultant network can be used by readers to get an idea of the concepts covered in the book, their placement in chapters and their interrelation. It can also be used to locate and focus on concepts of interest. The system was implemented using Python.
Awards and Achievement
- Certificate of Merit awarded by Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies for securing 2nd position in college in B.Sc.(H) Computer Science in the session 2014-2017.
- In Sankalan, the annual technical fest organised by the Department of Computer Science, University of Delhi:
- Held first position in “Select * from Brain” a competition to test our SQL knowledge.
- First position in "Debug++" a competition to test our debugging capabilities.
- Second position in "Code-a-thon" a mini hackathon.
Positions of Responsibility
- Rapporteur in "The International Colloquium on Ethics and Governance of Autonomous AI Systems" (18-19 February 2019) organised by CMS and Infocom think tank.
- Member of Core Committee (Curatio – Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies): Organized a career counselling event for the students of B.Sc. and B.Tech. College’s alumnus were invited to share their experiences.