- Intervene early in students’ secondary education and provide continual academic enrichment and support throughout high school
- Improve student high school graduation rates for participating school districts
- Improve student participants’ ACT scores to 19 and above
- Decrease the percentage of students requiring remediation as entering freshman
- Increase the percentage of students attending two-year colleges who complete an Associate of Arts degree and four-year universities who complete a bachelor’s degree.
- Develop short-term and long-term evaluation strategies and a means of collecting necessary data