Welcome to Cluster 6M
Please also go to the link below to pay the 6th grade Cluster fee. This fee covers expenses for field trips for the year. Thank you in advance. Please email Mr. Regev if there are any questions regarding the cluster fee. firstname.lastname@example.org
Message from the administration:
Donate your Summer reading!
Our 8th grade Language & Literature team is very interested and excited to review the Refugee by Alan Gratz starting late September/early October. The novel was on the Lanier recommended Summer reading list for 2019, so we are hoping to collect some donated books from students of any grade level to acquire a total of 3 class sets. Our goal it to review the themes of the book and how they relate to IB learner profile and global contexts. Students can donate books in Office B. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Rhymes - email@example.com.
August / September 2019
- 8/27 & 8/28 - Math and Social Studies Beginning of Year (BOY) Assessments
- 8/29 & 8/30 - English and Science Beginning of Year (BOY) Assessments
- 9/2 - Labor Day - NO SCHOOL
- 9/3 & 9/4 - Renaissance Reading BOY
- 9/5 & 9/6 - Renaissance Math BOY
- 9/10 - 6th Grade Open House :-)
- 9/16 - Progress Report 1 goes home
- 9/23 & 9/24 - Math and Social Studies Common Assessment 1
- 9/25 & 9/26 - English and Science Common Assessment 1
- 9/27 - Early Dismissal