HHS Library Media Center
Get FREE Audio-books this summer!
The SYNC Program for teens is BACK!
To get signed up, visit the website below.
FREE or Cheap ways to read eBooks!
Want to read eBooks for FREE this summer? Check out these links below!
- Or, check out the "eBooks Central" tab on the "Research" page of this website!
National Library Week
April 8-12, 2019
*Themed daily winners & scented bookmarks
*Guess the number of books in the library
*Daily book giveaway
*Games & Crafts
Grand Prize Winner of a Kindle Fire 7!
No Foolin' ... These Stories are Legit!
Check out this display!
The skirt is a collection of famous women from past to present.
Books are the Treasure at the end of the Rainbow!
Women's History Month!
Blind Date with a Book 2019
20 "dates" are ready and waiting to be selected by HHS students!
Stop by during the month of February to select yours!
New Year, New Arrivals
Are you up to the challenge??
2019 READING CHALLENGE!
- a book you've been meaning to read
- a book about a topic that fascinates you
- a book in the back-list of a favorite author
- a book recommended by someone with great "book taste"
- an award-winning book
- a book you chose for the cover
- a book by an author who is new to you
- a memoir, biography, or creative nonfiction
- a book outside your (genre) comfort zone
- a book published before you were born
- Read 1 book for each category below for a total of 10 books. You should not "overlap your books" meaning one book cannot count toward completing more than one category even though it could fit into multiple ones.
- All books should be read by December 31, 2019!
- Stop by the HHS Library to sign the challenge board and pick up your challenge planning guide. Or, just use the above list to complete the challenge!
"Fireside" Reading at HHS Library!
HHS Library Club Presents the 2nd Annual
HOLIDAY BOOK FAIR!!!!
November 26-30 @HHS Library
Grand Open House - November 26th 3:00-5:30 pm
*See flyer below for additional times & details!