- Accredited BA in relevant academic disciplines related to social services for children: social work, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, physical therapy, nursing, early childhood education, psychology, and law.
- Copy of diploma and unofficial transcript
- A minimum of 3.0 GPA, 80% or equivalent
- At least three years of experience working with children and families. Preference will be given to individuals who already demonstrate experience in leadership positions in their respective fields.
- English test scores might be required if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English. In such event, we will consider each candidate on an individual basis, also based on further evidence attesting to mastery of the English language.
- Three letters of recommendation from university faculty members and/or senior professionals in the field
- Statement of Purpose (500 words) - Please state your specific interests with respect to the International Child Development MA program. Your career objectives, intended area of specialization, and research interests and experience are of particular interest
- Personal History Statement (500 words) - Please discuss how your personal background informs your decision to pursue a graduate degree in Child Development. You may include any professional, educational or personal experiences, challenges, or opportunities relevant to your decision.
For more information, please contact us.