WSA '20-'21 Home
MAPS Testing Week!
Hello WSA Students:
January 25th through 29th is MAP Testing Week. Report to WSA Home Room Google Meet at 8:30 AM sharp. Remember to keep your Chromebooks charged.
Here is the schedule:
Monday - Goal Setting
Tuesday - Growth: Reading 6+
Wednesday - Growth: Math 6+
Thursday - Growth Language 2-12
Friday - Make up
If you have any questions, please contact me using the contact options below.
Ready for Term 3!!!
Term 3 Daily Schedule
8:38 AM - 10:15 AM TBD (Health/PE or Individual Class/Lesson Assistance)
10:15 AM - 10:48 AM Daily Circle
10:48 AM - 12:48 PM Math
12:58 PM - 1:25 PM Lunch
1:25 PM - 3:25 PM English
3:30 PM - 3:45 PM Exploratory
Term 3 Subjects/Lessons
- EdReady (Virtual & Online)
- PBL Project (Virtual & Online)
- ReadWorks (Online)
- Reading Passage
- Student Library
- Daily Quote (Online)
- Daily Journal (Online)
WSA Student Expectations
Summary of Student expectations:
Student will participate in Daily Circle.
Student will participate in all assigned meetings and lessons.
Student will complete all assignments.
Click below to see a detailed listing of student expectations.
Detailed Student Expectations (click to read)
PER THE WSA STUDENT AGREEMENT
STUDENTS AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Students will agree to, with the assistance of the WSA Lead Teacher, organizing and executing a learning contract outlining their responsibilities for each PBL activity;
- Students will complete the requirements in each of their learning contracts—this success moves the student(s) closer to earning their high school diploma;
- Students will complete objectives and goals as outlined per the schedule they agree to in each of their learning contract(s), while also maintaining progress toward mastery of the academic requirements for high school graduation;
- Students will agree to regular communication, including critical feedback and assessment with peers and WSA staff;
- Students will refrain from profanity during WSA time;
- Students will agree to following all Heart Butte High School rules;
- Students will dress appropriately while at WSA;
- Students will inform WSA-Lead Teacher of any scheduled absences, emergencies, or other matters that effect the student and his or her learning;
- Students agree to other responsibilities as requested by WSA staff and advisory committee.