Rules & Regs
RULES & REGS
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING
1. All videos must be created by Halton District School Board students in Secondary School. No entries from outside the HDSB are permitted to enter. All subject areas can enter.
2. The title of your video file MUST match the title you submitted on the entry form.
3. Videos have a maximum time limit of 10 minutes including all credits.
4. All entries must have 2 seconds of BLACK at the beginning and end of the video. (Black does not count towards time).
5. Videos will be submitted online using student Google Drive accounts by the entry deadline of April 20th by 11:59 pm. Please upload HD quality (1920 x 1080) 30fps. MP4 file extension.
6. Downloaded footage from websites and/or purchased stock footage will only be allowed in Academic entries.' Remember - our judges are always looking for original material and creativity.
7. Content must be appropriate and follow all HDSB guidelines. This includes no guns, drugs, sex, inappropriate language, behaviour or visuals.
8. Each entry must be accompanied by the online entry form.
9. Not all categories will have guaranteed winners or 1,2,3 placements. It is up to the judge's discretion to award placement to films that they feel are deserving.
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com