How Does My Child Enroll
How Does My Child Enroll?
E-School is a supplementary program provided by the Hawaii DOE and secondary courses are offered to students free of charge during the school year. (Note: E-School summer courses are fee-based). A designated School Site Facilitator is responsible for registering students for semester and yearlong E-School courses. Click on Site Facilitator Directory for your school's site facilitator. If your school is not listed, please talk with your school about wanting your child to enroll in E-School courses.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR SEMESTER & YEAR COURSES:
- Students meet with School Site Facilitator and/or counselor to discuss and determine course selection(s).
- Students must provide a valid email address. Do NOT use a Yahoo email account. Mail from the Hawaii DOE gets filtered into Yahoo's Bulk Mail and students may miss part of the registration process.
- School Site Facilitator registers students in the desired course(s) using the online registration site.
- Student and their Parent/Guardian must complete and submit an online Student Agreement Form prior to the start of each session. The link to the form is provided in the registration confirmation email.
ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE FOR SUMMER SCHOOL COURSES:
- Unlike regular E-School courses, Summer School courses are fee-based and registration is done online by parents.
- Click on Summer Registration to learn more about registering your child for a summer course.