Please be sure to join Google Classroom to connect with your PreK teacher during the shutdown. We miss all of you and hope you are well! For help with Google Classroom, please contact ddreyfus@hanoverarea. net or your PreK teacher.
20-21 PreK Counts has 37 open slots. If you are interested in applying, please attend the registration event or contact Dr.Pugh at email@example.com or 570-831-2313 ext 184. Only complete applications will be considered.
Important items to remember:
- PreK Drop off time is 8:45 a.m. If you drop your child off after that time, please report to the principal's office. PreK dismissal is 2:30 p.m.
- Parents/Guardians must show ID for pick up.
Welcome to the Hanover Area School District Pre-K Counts Program!
We are happy to announce our PreK Counts Program is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Supervisors: Dr. Daphne Pugh Hanover Area firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation: Churnetski Transportation 146 Hillside Street Sugar Notch, PA 18706
- PARENTS MUST BE AT THE BUS STOP. IF A PARENT IS NOT PRESENT, THE STUDENT WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO THE BUS STATION (See address above).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter!