SAVE THE DATES! PreK Graduation & MORE!!!!
May 2, 2019 5:30 p.m.Enrollment for PreK!!
June 3, 2019 6pm at the Hanover Area Jr/Sr High School
More information will be sent home shortly.....
Important items to remember:
- PreK Drop off time is 8:45 a.m. If you drop your child off after that time, please report to the principal's office.
- Please be sure to return your child's form if they intend to return to PreK Counts for the 19-20 school year.
- Don't forget to register your child for Kindergarten! Special registration to be held at Lyndwood Learning Center April 2, 2019 from 2:30-4:30. Please bring your completed application packet and all necessary documentation. Your child should attend this registration so they can complete the screenings.
- Field Trip May 9, 2019- Bee's Backyard (Information will be sent home shortly). Check it out! Bee's Backyard
- Parents of PreK Counts 18-19, please complete the parent survey!
Welcome to the Hanover Area School District Pre-K Counts Program!
We are happy to announce our PreK Counts Program is enrolling for the 2019-2020 school year. The Hanover Area Pre-K Counts Program will be located at the Lyndwood Learning Center in 2019-2020.
We have less than 30 spots remaining for 2019-2020. Please apply as soon as possible. The PreK Counts application can be found on this page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter!