Your Handy Estate Administrator
Specializing in estates with between $250,000 and $2,000,000 in net assets
Estate Organization and Bookkeeping
Managing Estate Affairs
Personal Tax (T1) and Estate Tax Returns (T3)
Daniel Segal CPA-CGA
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA),
- Certified General Accountant (CGA)
- Specialist in personal income tax issues related disability.
- 5 years of construction management and administration related to single family dwellings.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Former financial advisor and insurance broker.
I am here to help with the different roles required of the Estate administrator of a testamentary trust. My mission is to carry out the terms of the will. Alternatively, if there is no will, to gather in and distribute the assets according to applicable statutes.
My role in this regard can vary according to your needs on a case by case basis.
- gaining control of assets: It can be a full time job corresponding with banks, insurance companies, creditors and others to communicate the death of a testator and bring all the assets together under the estate's controls.
- Preparing a primary residence for sale: Clearing a house prior to a sales is time consuming and difficult to coordinate.
- Liaising with legal advisors, real estate professionals, insurance providers and the like can be tricky if you do not have the right documents at the onset.
- Bookkeeping: Keeping track of money coming in and money going out.
HandyTax is no longer accepting new disability tax credit clients as a result of Disability Tax Credit Promoters Restrictions Act. Unfortunately at the stated rates in the legislation, our service is no longer financially viable. More information is contained here.
HandyTax will continue our work with existing clients during this period.