Preschool & ECFE
Welcome to Mrs. Nohl's Preschool and ECFE website!
Hello Preschool Families!
I would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we all face new territory in delivering the best instruction possible to our students/children. I am really missing seeing their smiling faces each day.
I have created a packet for you to work on at home with your preschooler. Please work on this packet at a pace that is best for you and your child. You do not need to return any of the sheets that you do at home. Also on March 16 and 17, I sent home their handwriting journals and writing journals. We had just started doing both of these journals in January. When doing these in the classroom, the preschoolers completed 1 or 2 pages at a time. I know I am sending home a large quantity of papers, but don’t forget that one of the most important part of a preschoolers’ education is play and exploring their environment. Also reading with your child is one of the best things that you can do.
The following items are included in the packet.
- Math Journal – Complete 1 or 2 pages at a time. (If your child completes his/her math journal and would like a new one, please email me, and I will make another journal for him/her)
- Movement Ideas and Brain Breaks
- Website ideas and login info
- ABCmouse and ReadingIQ
- IXL math
- Scholastic – My Big World
- Epic books
- Here are a couple more websites that are great for preschoolers
- Weekly Readers
- Homework Sheets
- Animal Worksheets – I had already made copies of the sheets that I was going to be using at centers during our animal unit, so I included them all in the packet.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns that you have. I am here to help in any way that I can.