Registering A Student
Please be prepared to present the following items when you arrive to register your student:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Physical Examination Record
- Parent Photo Identification
- Proof Of Residency (only one of the following)
- Lease or mortgage statement (in your name)
- Current utility bill such as electric, gas, or water (in your name)
- Residency Affidavit (pdf) (completed and notarized)
- Any existing IEPs (where applicable)
- Any custody papers (where applicable)
If you have any questions, please contact the Smith main office at 757-850-5088.
At Captain John Smith, our students SWIM to success!
Copyright © 2015 Hampton City Schools. All Rights Reserved. One Franklin Street, Hampton, Virginia, 23669 757-727-2000 The Hampton City School Division is not responsible for the contents of any off-site webpages referenced from HCS servers. Hampton City Schools Non-Discrimination Notice - HCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or other protected classes in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Robin G. Ruth, Executive Director, Human Resources, One Franklin Street, Hampton, VA 23669 757-727-2000.