Phenix News & Information
Main Office Hours: Monday-Friday: 7am-3pm by appointment only.
Grades PK and K students who selected in person hybrid will begin in person classes for Quarter 2, beginning on November 4th. All other grades will continue learning Virtually for the second quarter of the 2020-2021 school year until a return date is decided.
*Attention Parents: To access all the information you need in Parent Portal, you must log in using the web site, from a web browser on a computer, smartphone, or tablet.*
How our Virtual Schedules Look:
Elementary Virtual Schedules: PK-5
Check out the latest edition of the Phenix times! (Winter 2019)
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION:
Virtual School Begins Tuesday, September 8th.
Items needed to register new students:
1. Photo Identification,
2. Student's Original Birth Certificate,
3. Student's Immunization and Physical Record,
4. Proof of Residence (e.g. water/gas bill or lease/mortgage),
5. Any Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
6. Last report card/current grades