HHS Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Hampton High School Mission Statement
At Hampton High School we believe all students should be equipped with 21st century academic and life skills. We will work collaboratively to set high expectations and hold students accountable for learning. Students will be prepared to demonstrate and apply knowledge to make informed decisions in an interconnected world.
Hampton High School Vision Statement
The Hampton High School faculty and staff are committed to:
- Providing a well-rounded educational experience for all students;
- Providing a safe school environment that is conducive to learning;
- Teaching and encouraging our students to achieve their highest potential in required curricular skills;
- Promoting a sense of personal worth, dignity, and responsibility to democratic citizenship.
Hampton High School Beliefs
- Student learning is our chief priority.
- All students can learn.
- Students learn differently and should be provided a variety of instructional approaches to support learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.