Google Tools for Learning
FETC 2018 Workshop W44 Session Outline
Google Classroom is mission control, designed with teachers and students to connect the class, track their progress and achieve more together. Connect with your students using Google Classroom. Manage all tools found in G Suite for Education and develop a nearly paperless classroom. Resources are accessible anytime, anyplace, anywhere and with any device. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll explore how to begin the analog-to-digital change and examine some of the implications of this change.
We will examine:
- Advantages of Becoming a G Suite for Education School
- Collaborative Features of G Suite for Education
- Management of a Digital Classroom
- Student Portfolios With New Google Sites
- Google for Education Tools Uses: Collaboration, Peer Reviews, Assessment, and more....
If your school already has G Suite for Education, you're ready to explore. If not, you will learn ways to help your school get started.
Today's Agenda - Link