- ATIA 2020 - Orlando, FL (Jan. 30 - Feb. 1) *Using EquatIO to Make Stem Digital & Accessible* *Empower and Engage Your STEM Students With Math Made Digital* *Making Math Accessible with EquatIO*
- TCEA 2017 - Austin, Texas (February 9th, 2017) *66,000 Devices & Counting*
- Palm Beach Technology Conference - West Palm Beach, Florida (March 17, 2017) - *Edmodo 101*
- Superior Tech For Teachers - Plato Academy, Clearwater, Florida (June 7-9, 2017) - *G Suite For Education Boot Camp* *Keep Calm & Get Organized with Google Drive* *Let's Go Out On A Limb With Google Forms* *The Missing Piece of the Puzzle*
- ISTE 2017 - San Antonio, TX (June 26, 2017) Presented in the Microsoft Teaching Theater on the integration between Office 365 & Edmodo.
- Orlando G Suite Summit - Park Maitland School, Maitland, Florida (July 28, 2017) - *Keep Calm & Get Organized with Google Drive* *Let's Go Out On A Limb With Google Forms*
After spending 20 years in a large urban district as a teacher and a district administrator, I decided in August of 2020, to pursue a new opportunity. I am excited to be a contributing member of the Texthelp family, who is a leader in Assistive Technology in the EdTech community. I have taught elementary school, and secondary mathematics as well as obtained extensive experience with Instructional Design in my role at the district office. For the last five years I trained other instructional employees how to use technology effectively in the classroom and how instruction can be differentiated to meet the needs of all learners using technology. I am currently the Product Manager & Evangelist for EquatIO by Texthelp. If you have suggestions or ideas for the product, please click on the contact info page, and reach out.
Years in Education:
EquatIO by Texthelp, G Suite for Education