"Welcome to the Possibilities"
Welcome Elementary is a school that participates in the Federal program referred to as Title I. The primary goal of the Title I program is to ensure that every child receives a quality education. Welcome Elementary's Title I plan involves supplementing our school programs to promote student achievement. Our teacher's are Highly Qualified. Parents have the right to ask for more information about this, if they are interested. Our School-wide Title I plan involves providing the following:
- Reducing class sizes so that the student/teacher ratio is less
- Professional development trainings for our highly-qualified staff
- Materials to stregthen our academic program
- Reading and Math Intervention--Reading and Math Clubs
- Instructional technology like iPads