Welcome to the Media Center at Monaview Elementary! We know you'll find something you like here! We are going to have a lot of fun this year! Follow along -- Mrs. Jones Tweets some of the media center fun!
Media Center expectations
- The media center should be a safe and welcoming environment for students, teachers, and parents. In order for that to be true, everyone should:
- Respect yourself
- Respect others
- Respect the environment
- Have fun!
- Kindergarten and 1st grade students may check out 1 book.
- Second grade students may check out two.
- Third-fifth grade students may check out 3.
- Students may check out 1 graphic novel and 1 book per series.
**Our Book Fairs are October 7-11 and February 24-28! We'd love to have you join us!**