Mrs. Ellerbe's Website
The MISSION of WHHS
Educate. Inspire. Empower.
The PURPOSE of WHHS
To educate and inspire students to become responsible, discerning, productive citizens empowered to change the world.
The VISION for WHHS
Our vision centers on a shared philosophy that our diverse student body must be served with a personalized plan for each and every student regardless of starting point, where the focus begins at his current academic level and continues to guide him to the ultimate goal, graduation, fully prepared and confident to contribute to society.
Rigor, Relevance, and Relationships = Results, Graduation and Beyond
Schedule ~ Room 206 ~ Spring 2019
- 8:45-10:20 am - Sports & Entertainment Marketing
- 10:25-11:55 am - Marketing 101 - Dual Credit - A day (Mon/Wed)
- 10:25-11:55 am - Management 101 - Dual Credit - B day (Tue/Thur)
- 12:00-2:05 pm - Google Applications
- 12:45-1:45 pm - 2nd Lunch
- 2:10-3:45 pm - Sports & Entertainment Marketing
Phone: 864-355-0176 (phone doesn't ring for teachers, you must leave a message for a return call)