- Consider touring the school and sign up for a tour/info session using the form linked here.
- Submit an application and send in the application fee ($25)
- GCA will contact you for an interview
- Of note, applicants are only contacted after the application fee has been paid. If there is a reason you cannot pay the application fee but you truly intend to enroll if admitted, please send a follow up email.
- Priority application deadline is April 15th, 2019
- Class sizes are limited to 6-10 students per teacher on core days (Monday and Wednesday) and 8-15 students per teacher on the aesthetics and sciences day (Thursday) for kindergarten through high school. Preschool and pre-k classes range from 6-8 students per class depending on age. We will make every effort to expand the program for families/students who submit an application by April 15th. After April 15th, space will be granted when possible for applicants.
- You will be notified of admissions approximately 2 weeks after the application and/or interview have been completed.
Enrollment is your agreement to attend GCA. Enrollment information will be sent once you are admitted.
- Complete enrollment forms that are sent after being admitted
- Send in enrollment fee ($100)