Glen Ridge High School
200 Ridgewood Ave
Glen Ridge, New Jersey 07028
(973)-429-8300 ext: 2005
Few things for this upcoming year to help make it as easy as possible. It is a state requirement that all medication orders must be renewed annually. For the upcoming 2019-2020 school year, please have your health care provider complete any forms that pertain to your child. All medical forms will be on my website under health forms.
- All incoming 7th graders will need a physical this form it is called the Universal Child Health Record.
- The Sports Physical Form is different and is located on the Athletic Website. This will be used for any 9-12th graders playing a GRHS sport.
- All medications to be dispensed during school hours even PRN medication such as advil must have a Medication Form completed by your doctor. Medication must be in the original container from the pharmacy with child’s name and instructions on label.
- Please notify me if your child takes any daily medications or has any medical issues even if only at home. This will help me have a better understanding of your child’s medical history.
- School policies regarding medication administration can be found on the Glen Ridge School Web page under :Public policies
- Any injuries requiring crutches, brace or PE exemption needs a note from a Doctor the form is on my website Return to School/Physical Education Form or MD may supply his own.
- If your child has Allergies that require an epi-pen please have MD fill out the Allergy Action Plan, and the medication authorization form with the epi-pen and Benadryl in a ziplock bag. This can be brought into me over the summer no later than the first day of school. If they are able to self carry make sure to fill the bottom portion the the action plans so they can self administer.
- If your child has Asthma please have MD fill out the Asthma Action Plan, I can keep their inhaler in my office. If they are able to self carry make sure to fill the bottom portion the the action plans so they can self carry.