Frequently Asked Questions

Is GUSD coordinating with other agencies?

GUSD continues to monitor the situation and closely work with expert health agencies and other local and state agencies including CDC, LA Co. Dept. of Public Health, and OSHA.

What do I do if my child is in need of social emotional support or mental health services?

We recognize these uncertain times put additional stress on families. Our counselors, student support specialists, and mental health team are working to provide resources for all GUSD students. If your family or a child is struggling and additional resources are needed, please contact your school's counselor or student support specialist or Eric Osborne, Executive Director of Student and Family Support Services.

Will GUSD provide meals to students that need them?

Food services updates can be found on their website.

Is childcare available for those that need it?

Yes, Glendora Unified offers both a childcare and preschool program. Please contact Director Michelle Gallo at or via telephone at (626) 852-4586 for more information.

How can I stay connected to GUSD?

Make sure GUSD and your school has your most recent contact information up to date in the Parent Portal and follow @GlendoraUnified on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Who should I contact if my student is in need of textbooks or a device?

School principals and or librarians are your best contact for devices and textbook/materials needs.