We Are Gilbert High School
Gilbert High School Virtual Expo
1. View the Power Point and step-by-step video on how to select and input your course requests.
2. Talk to your teachers and parents for input to complete the registration worksheet and enter your course selections into the Infinite Campus Academic Planner.
3. Bring back your signed registration worksheet on your assigned registration day and meet with your counselor to confirm your requests.
Step-by-step Walkthrough of Entering Courses in the Infinite Campus Academic Planner
Rising 9th Grade - Academic Planner Tutorial
Rising 10th -12th - Academic Planner Tutorial
**Only choose the courses that are on your GRADE LEVEL course list.**
Click the icon in the upper right-hand corner to open the course list in a new tab.
Additional Resources & Forms
EVIT APPLICATION - ONLINE
Junior and/or Senior Year only
EVIT has recently moved to an online only model.
Complete and submit application online. Parents and/or legal guardians of new students will need an active email account (that is checked regularly) to access and use the online registration system. This email account will be used for important communication updates from the East Valley Institute of Technology.
When applying online, the following required documents will need to be uploaded to complete the application process:
• Attendance/Discipline/Transcript (available in Records Office)
• Proof of Immunizations (available from Nurse's Office)
GHS Elective Programs of Study
Below you fill find the course sequences for the CTE and Fine Arts programs to better plan your four years at GHS.