Each athlete needs the following two items to be cleared for sports:
1) Current physical - each athlete needs a physical that is dated within 1 year of the start of the season. Athletes only need ONE PHYSICAL IN A CALENDAR YEAR
2) Medical Update Form - Must be submitted between July 12th and August 15th Medical Update forms can only be filled out within 30 days of the start of the season and are needed for EACH sport played
- These two items are MANDATORY to be cleared to play!
Click underlined link below to fill out Medical Update Form every sport season you play!
- FALL JV/Varsity Football starts August 19th
- FALL Modified sports start September 3rd
Medical update form To be submitted
between July 19th - August 15th
Don't know when your last physical was?
Not a problem!!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put 'physical' in the subject line. I will send you an email back letting you know EXACTLY what you need to be cleared for sports!
Play it safe! Fill out a medical update form anyway! This guarantees that your name gets put on the sport's roster.
Parents, if you have ANY sports-related questions, (physicals, med updates, start dates, etc.), please feel free to get in touch with me! I welcome you to call me, but if it is in regards to sports, email is the best way to get in touch with me.
Tracy Webster, RN 518-793-3418 x4440