Each athlete needs the following to be medically cleared for sports:
Current physical - each athlete needs a physical that is dated within 1 year of the start of the season. Athletes only need ONE PHYSICAL IN A CALENDAR YEAR
- WINTER Sport start date November 5, 2018
- Physical dated October, 2017 and earlier - need updated physical to play
- Physical dated Nov. 3, 2017- Physical still good to play THIS SEASON ONLY! (Will need updated physical for Spring Sports)
- Medical Update Form - May be submitted starting October 5th. DUE BY NOVEMBER 1ST!! If the athlete's physical is over 30 days old from the start date of the sport season, a parent or guardian MUST fill out a medical update form
- Sport start date November 5th, 2018
- Medical Update forms can only be filled out within 30 days of the start of the season and are needed for EACH sport played (unless physical is within 30 days of start date).
- These are MANDATORY to be cleared to play!
Please click link below to fill out Medical Update and parent contact forms for every sport season
Don't know when your last physical was?
Not a problem!!
Email me at email@example.com and put 'physical' in the subject line. I will send you an email back letting you know EXACTLY what you need to be cleared for sports!
Parents, if you have ANY questions (even about physicals) please feel free to get in touch with me! If it in regards to sport clearances, email is best!
Tracy Webster, RN 518-793-3418 x4440
Get updates and reminders for in-school physicals and medical update due dates at: GFSD_sportRN