GeoPartners Limited Anti-Bribery Policy Statement
We do not tolerate, permit, or engage in bribery, corruption, or improper payments of any kind in our business dealings, anywhere in the world, both with public officials and people in the private sector.
We are committed to the following principles:
- We will carry out business fairly, honestly and openly.
- We will not give or offer any money, gift, hospitality or other advantage to any person carrying out a business or public role, or to a third party associated with that person, to get them to do something improper.
- We will not give or offer any money, gift, hospitality or other advantage to any public official or third party connected to a public official with the intention of influencing the public official to our business advantage.
- Our intermediaries and contractors must not bribe in connection with our business.
- We do not allow employees to accept money, gifts, hospitality and other advantage from business associates, actual or potential suppliers, or service providers which are intended to influence a business decision or transaction in some improper way.
- Any employee found to be in breach of these principles will face disciplinary action.
- No employee will suffer demotion, penalty, or other adverse consequence for refusing to pay bribes, even if it may result in us losing business.
- We will avoid doing business with others who do not commit to doing business without bribery.
- We are committed to a programme to counter the risk of us being involved in bribery.
Any concerns relating to a breach of this policy statement should be reported to John Church, Company Secretary at email@example.com or mobile number +44 7826 525752.