The following documents are required when you come to enroll your student at Richland School:
1. Student's Birth Certificate
2. Student's Social Security Card
3. Proof of Residence (bill with your name and address or other official mail)
4. Parenting Plan/Custody Papers (if applicable)
5. Student's Immunization Record
6. Withdrawn form from the previous school
(9-12 need to have a copy of his/her transcript)
7. Custodial/Legal Guardian Identification
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- High School softball tryouts are Tuesday, May 29 at 4:00 on the Richland School softball field. Everyone must have a current physical to try out.
- Summer School is from May 29th - June 29th from 7:30am-1:30pm.
- Check out these local GoTech Career Camp opportunities at northfieldworks.com/gotech2018 These are STEM opportunities for students from ages 11-18.
- Columbia State Community College is offering several Robotics Camps this summer. Visit https://www.columbiastate.edu/RoboticsCamp for more details.
- All young men 18 years of age MUST register with the Selective Service at www.sss.gov
10610 Columbia Highway
Phone: (931) 527-3577
Fax: (931) 527-3720