• Navy, Orange, White, Grey
*Must be purchased at the uniform store and monogrammed.
Shorts Navy, Tan
Skirts Navy, Tan, Plaid
Jumpers Navy, Tan
• Slacks only will be acceptable for pants.
• Shorts and skirts must be at least fingertip length and may not be cut-offs.
*It is highly recommended that uniform pants be purchased through the uniform vendor, as these are the acceptable styles.
• Closed toe required and appropriate for playground use. High heels and Heelys are not permitted.
Jackets- must have the Pinecrest crest in order to be worn inside but you can wear any jacket outside!
• Normal Pinecrest shirt
• Pioneer Spirit Shirts (only for PE)
• Pinecrest Athletics T-shirt
• *It is highly recommended that athletic shorts/pants be purchased through the uniform vendor, as these are the acceptable styles.
• Pinecrest Spirit Shirt or Pinecrest Team Wear (Yearbook or Band/Orchestra
• Monthly Data Day
• Students are permitted to wear jeans and a Pinecrest Pioneer or other Pinecrest activities shirt.
Piercings & Hair Color
• Only piercing of the ears is allowed.
• Excessive earring loops or length is not allowed nor are spiked gauges. • Hair color must be of natural colors. Color outside of natural colors will not be permitted, including streaks and full hair color (i.e. pink, blue, etc.)