FIND A BOOK
Search our Library books and resources online through Destiny Discover.
Accessing Your PYP Library
I will look after resources that I use, and treat things with care.
I will return resources on time so others can use them.
I will treat others with respect.
I will behave in a way that does not disturb, distract others, or cause harm.
I will be responsible for books that I check out.
PYP LIBRARY HOURS
Sunday 7:30 - 4:00
Monday 7:30 - 3:30
Tuesday 7:30 - 3:30
Wednesday 7:30 - 3:30
Thursday 7:30 - 3:30
Classes are scheduled regularly throughout the day. However, we invite all members of our GAA community during our open hours.
- Students and Parents may borrow to a limit of 5 books checked out.
- KG students may borrow 1 book at a time. Library Folders must be used in KG to protect books.
- Grade 1 students may borrow 2 books at a time until their limit is reached. Library Folders must be used in Grade 1 to protect books.
- Grades 2-5 students may borrow 3 books at a time until their limit is reached.
- Parents may borrow 5 books at a time.
- The borrowing period is 2 weeks before books are marked as overdue. Automated emails are sent weekly to inform parents about overdue books.
- Fines for lost or damaged books must be paid at the Accounts Office. A lost or damaged notice must be issued by the Library, which must be presented upon payment.