Chapa MS Cougar Choir
WELCOME: The Cougar Choirs of Chapa Middle School are designed to give your student a well-rounded choral music experience. Our motto is Establishing a Tradition of Excellence, where we focus on helping each student and choir build skills and knowledge to lay a foundation for success – while at the same time fostering the skill sets that are already there. Together with many voices, we can become one and work not only as a choir, but as a family – we succeed together.
How to add to your phone
Please follow the following instructions to download the calendar to your phone.
Go into the Settings app
- Touch "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Under Acounts, touch "Add Account"
- n the Add Account screen, touch "Other"
- Under Calendars, touch "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- For the Server value, enter the URL of the public calendar:
- Touch "Next" in the upper right corner.
- It will verify the server then show a subscription page. Change the description if you like.
- Touch "Save" to save the subscription.
In your Google calendar on a real computer:
- Under "Other Calendars" click the Add link.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the following URL:
- Click "Add Calendar"
- Google will begin to sync your calendar, and it will appear on the screen.
- Click "Settings"
- Change the long name of the new calendar to something you will remember such as "Charms Calendar"
- Your phone should automatically be set to sync with your Google calendar.
- On your phone: Click on "Calendar", then bring up the settings for the calendar. Click on Calendar Sync. You should see your google account listed already. Make sure Auto-Sync is checked.