Upcoming Field Experiences
Tuesday, wednesday & Thursday
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Guided Study is an optional time for students to come in and work with the assistance and support of their teachers.
There is no sign-up requirement for students to attend. We hope to see you there!
Tuesdays & Thursdays
12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
The weekly club topics and projects will then be listed on the FVA Calendar.
Every Tuesday: Arts
Do you like expressing yourself through artforms like dance, music, or drawing? Are you a big fan of music, movies, or plays? This club will be devoted to creating, learning about, and appreciating all kinds of art and culture. Join us on Tuesday, September 4 for a fun activity and to brainstorm ideas.
Alternating Thursdays: Sports & Games
This club will be devoted to everything from checkers to lacrosse. Do you like the challenge of learning new games? Do you like a little friendly competition? Join S&G on every other Thursday
Alternating Thursdays: Science & Nature
Examine the natural world, solve engineering puzzles, create scientific solutions, and more. In S&N, kids will explore the wonderful world of science through activities and experiments.
4th - 8th grade student resources
The National Honor Society of the Fayetteville High School will be available for tutoring for grades first through ninth in all subjects. We request that the student brings homework, worksheet, or paper to work on. All tutoring is on a first come, first served basis and is located in the back of the children's library at the tables.
This program is free and will take place between 4 and 6 pm each Tuesday and Thursday.
Brainfuse offers free, live tutoring to all Fayetteville Public School Students. Brainfuse also offers:
- Homework Help Interact with live tutors in math, science, reading/writing, social studies, PSAT/SAT, ACT, AP and state standardized tests.
- Skills-Building Choose state-aligned lesson and get real-time help.
- Personalized eLearning Tools My File Sharing, My Session Replay, My Tutoring Archive, My Tests Archive, and more!
- 24-Hour Writing Lab Submit essays and other forms of writing for constructive feedback.
- Homework Send Question Submit homework questions for expert guidance.
- Adult Learning Center Access a library of rich adult learning content (GED) and live, professional assistance in resume/cover letter writing, U.S. citizenship prep, MS Office Essential Skills Series, and more!
- Foreign Language Lab /Spanish-Speaking Support
- Multiple Ways to Learn Multiple, research-based tools to accommodate all types of learners.
- Thousands of Robust Lessons Clear explanations and vivid artwork to help users master academic concepts.
- Broad Range of Subjects Full academic support for your patrons in hundreds of subject areas, including AP subjects, career certifications, GRE, GMAT, and more.
Enter your iCard number or search for it. Once you are logged in, click “Homework Help.” Then, scroll down and click “Homework Help” again. Click the “Brainfuse” link.