Hollaback! a Unified Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS)
Student Engagement Campus Wide Text and Voice Communication
Fulcrum Design, LLC is a boutique interactive software development and consulting firm, incorporated in 2001. Over the past two decades, we have earned a reputation for delivering transformative customer engaging, scalable solutions, that drive workflow efficiencies for high volume service sectors, such as:
- Global sports entertainment research and development partner ESPN's Interactive TV.
- Interactive mobile campaign development for nationally renowned marketing and event management firms.
- The first digital waitlist and text pager app adopted by national restaurant and entertainment groups, Top Golf and Dave & Busters.
- Automated customer flow management software for Santa sets across the U.S. and Australia, optimizing the throughput for 38,000 families waiting to visit with Santa (in eight weeks).
- Public sectors mobile engagement, customer queue management systems for higher education, municipalities and most recently driving digital transformation in state and municipal courts.
Fulcrum Interactive, our software development division, specializes in start-ups with rapid prototyping and minimum viable products (MVP) development. Our client-centered philosophy goes beyond the code, by translating business and technical needs of our clients into cutting edge software systems. Fulcrum Interactive software development and delivery environment is a secure, scalable, cost-effective, centrally hosted high performance Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud platform.
Our team of off shore professionals are experts at design and development bringing years of experience in human-centric software design to high availability and capacity. Insuring your project specifications are designed and developed for performance, security and reliability. Fulcrum Interactive's experienced API (application program interface) programmers bring to bare the immense possibilities of today's interconnected world wide web at an affordable cost.
Software as a Service Portfolio
Fulcrum Design's portfolio of mobile engagement and interactive communication application include:
- Queue Mobile® a suite of interactive queue management and digital workflow applications that eliminate the need for customers to stand in a waiting line. Leveraging the ubiquitous cell phone to create an interactive mobile engagement or digital displays to virtualize the queues, optimizing customer satisfaction while increasing throughput.
- Student Q®a higher education specific queue management system that integrates the richness of the mobile web with the speed and precision of SMS messaging, enhancing student engagement through the mobile experience.
- Court Q® a digital workflow software suite for high-performance courts optimizing court case flow, effectively lowering a court's case clearing rate. Court Digital Daily Docket a digital docket display directory with a self-serve check-in kiosk seamlessly updating CASE Call, a courtroom attendance and case queuing and notification system. Court Q Messenger, is a multi-channel automated instant messaging, notification and communication suite.
- Mobile Matradee®, restaurant guest waitlist and text notification application has been serving the restaurant industry since April 2009. Mobile Matradee® pioneered the wireless (cellular) digital waitlist and SMS text pager platform. Notably, the first cell phone guest pager system to be adopted by national restaurant chains, Dave & Busters and Top Golf USA, disrupting the multibillion restaurant pager equipment industry.
- Consignment Q the only customer flow management and SMS notification system designed with Mommy in Me to Be Consignment and Plato's Closet. The consignment drop off and pick up workflow is digitally automated, sending out scheduled text alerts notifying clients to pick up their consignment, thus freeing up staff from manually calling clients. Shops can use the virtual waiting line to alleviate customer consignment congestion, by checking in customers and using SMS alerts when their merchandise has been quoted, enabling your customers to continue shopping rather than standing at the counter waiting for a quote.
- Click Rewards an innovative and unintrusive social mobile loyalty program designed exclusively for virtual waiting lines and interactive queuing systems.
What We Believe
Fulcrum Design believes in collaborative relationships with our clients and resellers. We sincerely believe our strength is in developing and supporting client drive innovations, which result in long-term mutually successful and rewarding relationships for both parties. Long-term relationships are built on trust, loyalty and communication. We rely on our clients and resellers to identify market trends, anticipate near term opportunities, respond with innovative concepts for us to develop and bring to market. Success is a team effort. As a result, we owe our success to client-driven innovation.