EWeek at Frontier Academy
Welcome to EWeek (Elective Week) for February 2019.
EWeek students will sign up online. A lottery system will assign you to your top choice of class, as available.
The process is:
- Mon, Jan 14. In Access, students will receive paper course descriptions (the EWeek Ticket) and take them home to parents.
- Tues, Jan 15. We open the online signup for your top 5 choices for a class. The signup link will be on this page, beginning Tues, Jan 15 and ending Sat, Jan 19. This is NOT first-come first-served.
The selection process happens via an electronic program after the signup closes on Sat Jan 19 at midnight.
- School is closed Mon Jan 21 for the MLK holiday.
- Rosters will be posted on the office window at 7:00 Tues Jan 22. Because of privacy considerations, these will not be posted online.
- Wed Jan 23, 3:18. Mandatory orientation meeting #1 with your EWeek teacher during Access. Notify coaches that you might be late to practice. Bring your signed EWeek ticket to your EWeek teacher.
- Thurs Jan 24. Students return all permission slips (and possible fees) to the teacher they have been assigned.
- Wed Jan 30. Mandatory orientation meeting #2 with your EWeek teacher during Access.
- February 4, 5, 6, 7. EWeek classes 7:30-3:45 (unless otherwise scheduled, as with camping, etc.)