Greetings Liscano Family!
My name is Cindy Avers and I am privileged to begin my 24th year in education, my 18th year in Frisco ISD, and my 12th year as an elementary school counselor. I have a passion for kids and want every student to feel that they are important. I sought my Texas School Counseling Certification and Masters of Science in Early Childhood Education after completing a Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education. I enjoy helping students solve their problems and empowering them with tools to be the best they can be!
As LES Counselor, I am privileged to:
- provide classroom guidance lessons
- create and conduct small group guidance
- assist students, parents. and staff via responsive services
- serve as system support through campus committees, parent education programs, and staff consultations
- guide students as they plan their educational and personal-social development goals via individual planning
I am thrilled to be the Liscano Counselor and look forward to meeting each and every one of you. Please take the time to explore my website for detailed information about programs and ongoing events throughout the school year.