Manalapan High School

Working Papers & Transcript Requests

Working Papers

Transcript Request for Alumni/Former Students


New Jersey law requires all workers under the age of 18 to obtain working papers.

MNHS students may pick up working papers in the Main Office from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm or print a copy of the New Jersey Department of Education Form to complete.

After completing the working papers according to the directions, please hand them into the Main Office secretary. Papers handed in first thing in the morning can be picked up at the end of the same day. You can also submit and scan the completed working papers to Ms. Altieri at Please reach out to Ms. Altieri with any questions.

For students NOT attending FRHSD Schools: Please read these necessary procedures regarding Working Papers for Non-FRHSD Students.

To request a transcript as MNHS alumni/former student, please complete and submit the Graduate Transcript Request Form to the MNHS Guidance Department Office.

Please note that official transcripts can only be sent directly to colleges, universities, or employers. Only unofficial transcripts can be sent to the student themselves.