JUMPSTART Training Events have multiple components:
- They are free for all attendees
- They allow all participants to provide sessions that further the FRC community
- Insights for the upcoming season
- Networking with other teams
- Advancing team objectives
JUMPSTART Training Events are designed for all FIRST participants, student, mentors, and parents. The events are populated by many sessions provided by local area teams. Some of these events include industry partners that share their knowledge and expertise as well.
This format has proved to be successful and is now growing faster than we projected. However, our relationships that 4607 has developed throughout the FRC, professional, and the post-secondary environments has proved to be great assets in growing JUMPSTART events. We believe that this style of program will eventually grow in a fashion that it will be easily adopted by many other driven FIRST organizations world wide in a very short order.