@ WALSH MIDDLE SCHOOL
Mrs. Louise Yin Wang
Wang Lăoshī 王老師
Welcome to Wang laoshi's Mandarin class! On this webpage, you will find all the resources you will need to succeed in this class. On this site, you will be able to access homework assignments, class notes, worksheets, and class announcements by grade level. We are going to have a fun year in speaking, listening, reading and writing in Chinese!
The WALSH Middle School Mandarin course helps students
- Engage in language learning through games, songs and fun activities.
- Master common vocabulary terms and phrases with the help of Quizlet.com.
- Participate in simple conversations and respond appropriately to simple conversational prompts.
- Generate language incorporating with daily activities.
- Read, write, speak, and listen in Mandarin.
- Analyze and compare cultural practices, products, and perspectives of various part of the world.
- Regularly assess progress in proficiency through quizzes, tests, and speaking/writing projects.