Fort Osage Technology
District Technology Mission Statement
The Fort Osage School District acknowledges the need to access, organize, analyze, evaluate, and communicate information. By incorporating technology as an essential component of a well-balanced learning environment, the Fort Osage School District will provide students, patrons, and staff hands-on opportunities to develop long term learning skills for successful living in a global community. The technology mission for the Fort Osage School District is to utilize technology, to facilitate learning, and to support the strategic goals of the district by:
1. Integrating the use of technology into the curriculum to enhance student learning and student performance.
2. Training teachers in the use of technology to support the delivery and application for instruction.
3. Integrating technology to be more effective with administrative functions and communications.
4. To provide necessary technological resources to facilitate student learning.
5. To provide technical support to maintain and enhance the use of technology within the district.
To submit a work order, go to your Google Waffle, scroll down and select SchoolDude SSO, it now automatically signs you in with your Google account!
Fort Family Tech Tip of the Month-Provided by the District Instructional Technology Coaches
This month: Did you know there is a way to see all the Internet activity of your kids' district issued chromebook? Simply download the Securly app. Learn more: at https://tinyurl.com/securlyfort
Questions, concerns, need some assistance? Contact the Help Desk at 816-650-7777