On July 28th, 2017, Floyd County Schools will be hosting the Floyd County Schools Kickoff Classic on the Model Campuses. It will be an all day professional development day that will have in-house and out of district speakers in a conference setting.
Before the Event
- Sign up for lunch
- Bookmark the FCS Kickoff Website on your phone or computer
- Bring a…
- Chromebook from your home school or bring your own device (wifi will be open)
- Water bottle
- Map out the sessions you want to visit once the session list is posted on July 26th
- If you are a Twitter user, use the hashtag #fcsclassic for tweets during the Kickoff
- Know where to park
At the Event:
- Be respectful of presenters and the facility
- Leave No Trace. Please throw away your trash.
- Enjoy the sessions! We have lots of extraordinary FCS educators presenting. Support them while they present.
- Network with others! Grow your professional learning network (PLN) within FCS.
- It is your responsibility to sign-in at every session
- If a session is full, please have multiple backup sessions selected
After the Event
- Fill out the FCS Kickoff Classic Feedback Form
- Implement new strategies from the Kickoff
Director of School Improvement and Professional Learning
Instructional Technology Coordinator