The FMB supports the music program in all grade levels throughout Findlay City Schools by providing funds for needed items and services. In addition, FMB annually awards a $1,000 one-time scholarship to two FHS graduating seniors. FMB also helps to purchase (with the Academic Booster Club) scholar musician T-shirts for students involved in the Findlay Trojan Marching Band or Findlay First Edition who maintain a 3.5 grade average. In addition, the FMB sponsors the annual FHS Music Awards Banquet and provides awards for FHS and middle school music students.
Funds for these purchases come from the generous donations from families of music students and community supporters, as well as fundraising efforts. FMB’s largest fundraising project is running concession stands at the home FHS and University of Findlay football games. There are opportunities to work throughout the fall for parents and guardians of current students and for those whose students have graduated and wish to continue to support the program. To volunteer, contact your student’s music director or our concession chairperson.
The Kroger Community Rewards Program raises funds for us without any effort on your part, just register your Kroger Plus Card with FMB as your organization using the directions below:
Findlay Music Boosters is now participating in the Kroger Rewards Program! This is a way to make money for Music Boosters without any effort at all, just select Findlay Music Boosters as your Community Rewards organization in conjunction with your Kroger Plus Card and Music Boosters will receive donations based on your purchases! Please be aware there is an annual enrollment, and the renewal time may be coming up in the next few months, so please watch your email from Kroger and be sure to enroll again if prompted. It only takes a few seconds!
Directions are below:
Findlay Music Boosters has been assigned a new NPO number 52437.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box. (If already an online customer, log in to your account and skip down to “Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards”)
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- At no additional cost to you, donations can be made to Findlay Music Boosters through Amazon Smile. Be sure you are on the Amazon Smile site, not just the Amazon site.
- Enroll here: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/34-1225444
- Boosters will receive 0.5% of all eligible purchases!
The GL Scrips fundraising program provides for the purchase of gift cards on line with a percent going directly to the FMB and a designated FCS music group. To receive information on how to participate, contact Mark Olson.
In addition to purchasing items and services needed on an annual basis, the FMB are the caretakers of the Findlay Trojan Marching Band uniforms and concert wear for the FHS instrumental and vocal students. This is a huge undertaking and funds are needed to be set aside annually to ensure that enough funds are available when a purchase needs to be made. Contributions to the uniform replacement fund are always welcome and can be forwarded to: Membership Secretary, Findlay Music Boosters, Findlay High School, 1200 Broad Avenue, Findlay, OH 48540 (indicate contribution is for uniform replacement fund).
The FCS music department has a long history of excellence. The FMB needs your help to ensure that the directors and our young musicians are provided with the items and support they need.
Order your music note for your yard! The form is located here: