Need Technology Help?
When possible, try and troubleshoot the problem yourself. If that doesn't work, we're here to help.
Options for getting help:
- Do a Google search. Many questions have been answered by someone on the web.
- Check with a colleague. We have great expertise throughout our staff. Someone in your building may have something to offer.
- Check with your building's technology leader. They may not be available right away (i.e. they may be teaching) but they are ready to assist.
- Submit a request via the Tech Support Help Center (see below).
- If none of the above work, call the ESC and ask for Kimberli. She will route your problem to the correct person.
Submitting a Request for Help (staff only)
On the login page, click the "Sign In With Google" button on the left. Do not use the username/password login fields on the right.
Complete the sign in by authorizing your fifeschools.com account.
On the Help Center home page, click the link to submit a request for help or view your current/past requests for help.
Cases where you would not contact tech support:
- Printer Ink Cartridges - contact your building's Office Manager
- TVs and VCRs - contact your building's Media Specialist (probably the Librarian)
- Heating and AC - contact your building's Office Manager who will contact the Maintenance Dept.
- Furniture/Fixing part of the room - contact your building's Office Manager who will contact the Maintenance Dept.