Ferris ISD Police Department
601 FM 664, FERRIS, TEXAS 75125 ~ 972-544-2349
Message from the Chief
On behalf of the Ferris ISD Police Department, I would like to personally welcome you to our department’s website. We hope this site will provide you with a greater understanding of the services that the department provides to our community. Additionally, we will continue to work to update our website with information that all members of the community will find helpful and important.
Our website recognizes our department’s mission, values, and organizational philosophy to emphasize our effort to better serve and protect everyone who attends, works, or visits the Ferris Independent School District.
This website is meant as an avenue in which the Police Department can remain transparent and keep our community informed. We love serving and working with our community so please take advantage of any or all of the different means of contact so we may work together.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Chief John Julin
Ferris ISD Police Department establishes a safe and secure environment for our future leaders to learn and grow inside and outside of the classroom. The Department provides law enforcement, security, safety services, and emergency response instruction at Ferris ISD.
- Administrative Services (Maintain all Offical Records, Public Records Requests)
- Emergency Management (Mitigation, Preparedness, Response, & Recovery)
- Life Safety Systems (Security & Fire Alarms, Controlled access)
- Uniform Services (Campus Police Services, Special events)
- Special Operations (Investigations, K-9, Training, Tactical Response, & Dispatch)