Triple Crown Winners
Beaumont Middle School
- We are running low on supplies. We have run out of paper towels and are getting low on tissues. Any donations would be appreciated! Thanks so much!
- ESS started and will be select Wednesdays. Select students were given invitations for this program to receive extra help in math and reading. If you have questions about this, please email Ms. Sizemore.
Need Help? Students should ask teachers for extra help outside of school hours if they need it.
- Ms. Sizemore is available Monday and Wednesday afternoons until 4:45 for Math/Science help.
- Mr. Coyle is available Wednesday and Thursday mornings at 8:15 for Math/Social Studies help. Students need a pass from Mr. Coyle to enter the building.
- Mrs. Shelby is available by appointment for Language Arts/Social Studies help.
- Check grades and attendance using the IC Parent Portal.
- Students should use their own login to check grades weekly.
- Please check with your student about low scores/missing assignments prior to contacting teachers.
- eOS is an online tool to track student behavior.
- Click on the login link above, then click "Parent Register" near the bottom.
- Use the email that is registered in Infinite Campus to follow your student.
- Once you have access, you can monitor your student's Employability and Focus Taps.
- To view individual class data, select the date/s you wish to view and scroll down to Employability Breakdown.
- NEW -- Absences in eOS: Students receive 0/3 employability points (per class) for days they are absent. When the absence becomes excused in IC, this changes to 0/0 in eOS the following day so it does not count against them.
- All those interested in becoming a volunteer must annually register through Fayette County Public schools online registration.
Titanic Webquest website - www.history.com/topics/titanic
Science Gizmos - www.explorelearning.com
- username - SizemoreC319
- password - hat319
- Water Cycle Interactie - https://water.usgs.gov/edu/watercycle-kids-int.html