Mrs. Williams' White Elephants
Hello new families! I am so excited and I cannot wait to meet all of you! You can take a moment to watch my welcome video here! In addition, to better help my families stay connected this year, please take a moment to follow this link and download my Class App to your smartphones/smart devices. I look forward to having you in my new "Classroom Family!"
Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay kind!! We are Excel Strong!!
❤ Mrs. Williams
Optional Summer Learning Opportunities!!
- Continue to read everyday for 20 minutes
- Kids A-Z (you should have access to this through June)
- Scholastic News (I sent home 3 in your supplies)
- Write a letter to a friend/relative
- Journal about your day
- Work on the Step Up to 3rd Grade Lessons (I sent these home with your supplies)
- Practice telling time and counting money! (You will use this FOREVER)
- Practice Multiplication Facts (get ready for 3rd Grade)
- Play Prodigy
- Practice Typing
- Summer workbook, any work book from the store of your choice
- Starting Monday May 18th Rocky Mountain Public Media is broadcasting a remote literacy broadcast. 2nd graders can join at 9:00 am on weekdays.