Ms. Kaschub's Class Website
- Please visit my Meet the Teacher page to learn more about me.
- Parents & guardians, take this Parent Survey to help me learn more about your child.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Check Infinite Campus weekly for in-progress grades and for missing assignment details.
Click below for 2019-2020 volunteer opportunities:
I hope everyone is well. Most students did a great job during their first couple of days of remote learning. I'm so impressed by their ability to rise to this challenge.
Mrs. Klemme has asked me to direct you to the library website for important resources.
Here's some reminders:
- I will be posting students' daily work (listed in a Google Doc: "Remote Learning Plans") to their Google Classrooms by 8:30 each morning. Please have them show you what their Google Classrooms look like.
- I will be taking attendance for Homeroom each day using a Google Form that will be linked in their daily work document.
- You can also find their daily work ("Remote Learning Plans") for subjects they have with me on my assignment calendar. The calendar will also have past daily work documents.
- They may need to visit multiple teachers' Google Classrooms for their daily work.
- Students who have been assigned a part in A Midsummer Night's Dream should continue to practice and memorize their lines and stage directions. The play is currently scheduled for the evening of April 29th.
Language Arts families, please check out our Language Arts Seesaw page. Have your child give you a tour of their journal. This is a good opportunity to remind them about using formal language and correct conventions when communicating online - especially about academics.
Math families, please encourage your child to practice their basic multiplication facts (if they don't have them mastered), by completing sessions of XtraMath or by studying them another way. If not this week, perhaps after it.
Thank you in advance for supporting your child's transition to remote learning however you're able to.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all navigate this new territory.
Please don't hesitate to reach out with questions, feedback, or concerns.
Gr. 4 Language Arts: Unit 3, Week 3; How Night Came From the Sea; Generalizations
Writing: Realistic Fiction - Due 3/18
Gr.4 Math: Topic 13, Measurements
Science: Modeling Earth's Systems, Project due 3/18.
Social Studies: The Age of Exploration
7 Mindsets (social-emotional), Parent Newsletters
March 18 - Realistic Fiction Story Due
March 18 - Earth's Spheres Science Project Due
March 19-20 - Student-led Conferences
March 23-27 - Spring Break
April 15-17, 2020 - Mountain Lab School at IdRaHaJe
April 24, 9:00 - Laps for Learning
April 29 - A MidSummer Night's Dream Performance (evening)
May 14 - Golden City Trading Post Field Study, 9:30-11:30
May 15, 2020 - Plains Conservation Field Study rescheduled
Week of May 19: PassageWorks hike with 5th grade parents at Standley Lake; Details to follow