Ms. Kaschub's Class Website
- Please visit my Meet the Teacher page to learn more about me.
- Parents & guardians, take this Parent Survey to help me learn more about your child.
- Contact: email@example.com
- Check Infinite Campus weekly for in-progress grades and for missing assignment details.
Click below for 2019-2020 volunteer opportunities:
WOW! Families, you've really blown me away by the generosity you've shown in your contributions to our class basket for the Love for Excel silent auction. Thank you very much! We ended up with nearly all of the items purchased on the wish list and a basket with a total value of $462!!! That is amazing!
In Social Studies, students have been studying the Civil War and creating an "ABCs of the Civil War eBook." Ask your child to show you theirs. They should have at least 17-18 pages completed. If not, then they may need to spend some time outside of school working on it.
Paperwork for the optional extended field study to Mountain Lab School in April was sent home in Friday Folders on December 20. This paperwork will be due February 4th. The $50 deposit is due on January 31st. Remember to go online to register with Idrahaje too.
Gr. 4 Language Arts: Unit 2, Week 3: Draw Conclusions, Plural Nouns, Similes and Metaphors
Writing: Research-Based Argument Writing
Gr.4 Math: Topic 9: Adding & Subtracting Fractions
Science: Energy and Matter in Ecosystems; (study notes in 3-subject notebook)
Social Studies: Civil War, Westward Expansion After the Civil War
7 Mindsets (social-emotional), Parent Newsletters
December 20 - Mountain Lab School Paperwork sent home
January 23 - Mandatory Mountain Lab School Paperwork meeting for parents, 6:00 (Thur.; Attend 1 of 2); Paperwork due
January 24 -
- Science Test on Ecosystems (study notes in 3-subject notebook, quizlet)
- Session Reports will be sent home in Friday Folders;
- School Spelling Bee
January 29 -
- Class pictures
- Passage Works (social-emotional supplemental curriculum for 4/5) meeting for parents in Rm.114, 6:00 PM
January 31 - $50 deposit due for MLS (i/a)
February 8, 2020 - "Love for Excel" silent auction
February 11 - Music Field Study 9:45-1:30
February 14 - Westward Expansion Rendezvous
April 15-17, 2020 - Mountain Lab School at IdRaHaJe
May 2020 - Plains Conservation Field Study rescheduled